Article 1 – Definitions
- Environment: http://www.allo2know.com and any other application designated by Allo2know
- Platform: the environment where customers are offered products and services related to products that they have purchased from third parties carrying the Allo2know quality label
- User: third-party customer who buys a product or service with quality label Allo2know and logs on to Allo2know’s platform for registration of this product
- Third parties: a party, being a legal person (business person), who sells products or services to users that carry the Allo2know quality label.
- Customer: a user of the environment who proceeds with registration of his product as purchased from third parties
- Agreement: the agreement concluded between third parties and the customer who has submitted an application through the Allo2know platform about a third party product or service.
- Product: an item and/or part of an item that customer has purchased or will purchase from third parties, carrying the Allo2know quality label.
- Service: installation, information and other questions related to the product purchased from third parties carrying the Allo2know quality label
Article 2 – Applicability
- These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of products from third parties, where the customer has registered his product carrying the Allo2know quality label though the platform.
- Every customer who registers a product through the platform accepts the applicability of the third-party warranty conditions(see third-party warranty conditions) where they have purchased the product.
- Provisions in these terms and conditions can only be deviated from in writing.
- These terms and conditions apply to both third parties and users of the platform.
- Allo2know has the right to change these terms and conditions. The amended terms and conditions will apply as soon as they are published on the site. If a customer subsequently registers for a product, he accepts the applicability of the amended terms and conditions. It is therefore advisable to consult these terms and conditions before registering your product.
Article 3 – Customer Account
- The user must meet the following requirements at a minimum:
– The customer must have a customer account with Allo2know.
– The customer is at least 18 years old.
– The customer can be reached by e-mail.
- Allo2know is entitled to refuse certain article registrations or to attach terms and conditions to them.
- The customer is responsible for the use of his username and password. Allo2know therefore advises the customer to use a unique password and to carefully keep this password secret.
- The customer is not entitled to allow others to use his account.
- The customer declares he will act in accordance with the terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of his data in his own account.
Article 4 – Customer and Third Party Relationship
- The customer acknowledges that this is ultimately a contract between the customer and third parties (the third party that invoices or invoiced the product/services to the customer) and that Allo2know is the platform where the various files between customer and third parties are tracked.
- In case of questions and/or complaints about the third-party products carrying the Allo2know quality label purchased by the customer, the customer must register with Allo2know on Allo2know’s platform including his or her product. The customer can have his warranty conditions (see third party guarantee conditions) validated on the platform or can turn to the platform for other questions relating to the registered product.
- Allo2know will in turn aid the customer to find a quick and effective solution for the product that the customer registered on the Allo2know platform. To this end, Allo2know will recommend authorized third parties to the customer on the platform. The customer’s request will be carried out by the selected third party, according to the quote and/or warranty conditions (see third party guarantee conditions).
Article 5 – How Does Allo2know Work?
- A customer can use the Allo2know platform via a ticketing system to receive information about, installation of and/or assistance with products that he has purchased from third parties, characterized by the quality label Allo2know.
- By way of the ticketing system the customer receives answers and solutions to all his questions about the products he has purchased under the quality label Allo2know.
- Allo2know sends quote requests for products, services and/or installations to the customer first. After approval of the quote by the customer, Allo2know enables the customer to contact several recognized third parties in his neighbourhood who can carry out the work or requests within or outside of the warranty (see third party guarantee conditions).
- The customer can select from the various third parties presented. Recommended ratings and reviews on the platform as given by other customers and/or availability may influence his choice.
- The customer informs Allo2know of his choice through the platform.
- Allo2know carefully monitors the agreements between the customer and third parties and the customer can comment on ratings and reviews of third-party performances or services on the platform.
- Orders subject to payment can only start after the customer has fulfilled the relevant quoted amounts on Allo2know’s account via the secure Allo2Pay payment system.
Why no payment to Third Parties: Allo2know only pays the services to third parties if the work has been performed as agreed in the agreement and this has been confirmed by the customer. “Dissatisfied? Money Back!” guarantee (in consultation with Allo2know inspection department).
Article 6 – Payment and Invoicing
- If the customer has ordered a product and/or service on the platform, then a third party who will execute the order will provide an invoice to the customer that has an identical amount as agreed with the quote that was drawn up and provided through the Allo2know platform.
- The customer owes the agreed quoted price of the product and/or service ordered through the Allo2know platform, and his payment obligation is not fulfilled by paying a third party directly. Payment of the quoted amount by the customer can only be made to Allo2know through the Allo2pay secure payment system.
- The customer must first pay the quoted amount to Allo2know before a third party can execute the order.
- No costs will be charged to the customer by Allo2know for products falling within the warranty period (see third party warranty conditions).
Article 7 – Provisions Applicable When Ordering Products and/or Services through the Allo2know Platform
If a customer orders products and/or services through the Allo2know platform then:
- the customer confirms to have read and to accept the terms and conditions of Allo2know regarding the relationship between the customer and third parties – of which the customer ordered one or more products and/or services via the platform.
- an order for a product and/or service be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of Allo2know for relevant third parties;
- the customer is entitled to return an order for a product within 14 days (‘right of withdrawal’). The customer will only unpack or use the product to the extent this is necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original packaging to the third party from whom the product originates.
If the customer has executed his right of withdrawal in the prescribed manner, at most the costs of returning the goods will be charged.
Allo2know will refund the amount deposited by the customer on Allo2know’s account within 14 days after the return.
- If the product that the customer has ordered and has paid for is no longer in stock, Allo2know will return the full quoted amount to the customer within 2 working days.
Article 8 – Information and Use of Data
- The customer will carefully keep an eye on his e-mails, so that he can read the information sent by Allo2know and/or third parties in a timely manner.
- If unclear or late information is sent – by any party – Allo2know cannot be held responsible.
- The customer declares to be aware of and to agree to the fact that his name and address details (name, address and place of residence), e-mail address and telephone number are provided to third parties to the extent necessary in order to be able to carry out the customer’s agreement/order.
- Third parties are only entitled to use the data of the customer to the extent necessary in the context of the treatment and execution of the agreement/order or when the customer has given permission for the use of his data.
- The customer recognizes that a review system is part of the service process. The customer will be invited to partake by e-mail. The customer declares that, if he participates in the review system, he will do so in good faith. The customer is responsible for the accuracy and sincerity of the information he provides. The customer will refrain from providing abusive, threatening and/or slanderous information. Allo2know is entitled at all times not to include a review or rating on the website or to remove it if the third party demonstrates that a review or rating is in conflict with legislation or regulations, a review or rating infringes public order and/or violates good morals, a review or rating is not related to the correct third party and/or a review or rating contains any personal data or a fraudulent URL.
Article 9 – E-mail Communication Between the Customer and Third Parties
- Allo2know has built an e-mail application facilitating communication between the customer and third parties on the platform, which makes it possible for both the customer and third parties to contact each other via e-mail using their respective accounts.
- All communication passing through the platform is stored by Allo2know on its servers. It can be viewed and used by Allo2know to support the customer and/or third parties in case of questions and/or problems and also to assess whether third parties comply with the agreement with the customer.
- The customer agrees with every use of the e-mail application and gives Allo2know permission to store, view and use the communication as described in paragraph 2 of this article.
- The communication that takes place via this e-mail application will be saved by Allo2know for a maximum of two years.
Article 10 – Miscellaneous
- Allo2know is entitled to limit, refuse grant or withdraw certain options on the platform or to block the use of an account, depending on the trade history of a customer or third parties.
- If Allo2know allows deviations from the terms and conditions, whether or not tacitly for a short or longer period, it still reserves the right to demand strict compliance with the terms and conditions. The customer can never derive any right based on a flexible application of the terms and conditions by Allo2know.
- If one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions or the procedural rules should be in conflict with any applicable legal provision, the relevant provision will lapse and will be replaced by Allo2know with a new provision.
Article 11 – Governing Law
- These Allo2know terms and conditions, the warranty conditions, Allo2invoice conditions and the agreement between the customer and third parties are exclusively governed by Belgian law. All disputes between parties will be submitted to the competent court on Belgian territory.